The Journey

The Journey

Sunday 25 January 2015

Retreat made adifference in my life .

Retreat 23-25hb (retreat awal&doa penyembuhan)
I have been Healed .
I was in tears ,i was weary, wounded, and sad . i
searched many places, looking for someone to cure
the problems that i had. But one day i met a Savior
who worked miracles with just the touch of his
hand .And when I touched the hem of his garment
I’ve got a testimony,
I can say. I’ve been healed, I’ve been delivered I’ve
been set free by the blood of the Lamb I have been
healed,
the bondages broken I have been made whole by the
Great I Am .The course of my life will never be the
same because of Jesus, my life was changed.Since
my encounter in his presence I’ve been refreshed
renewed and revived .all the years the locust have
eaten God is restoring back to my life .Every chain,
every yoke, every prison that once held me has now
let me go So here I stand, uplifted hands I’ve come
to let the whole world
know . I cant explain it, words cant describe how I
felt
when his blood through me flowed .All that I can say
is that my yesterdays will not compare to the glory
of my tomorrow . I have been delivered thank God
im free, I’ve got the victory I have been healed .
This retreat has taught me to
find peace and calm in the midst of my day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment